Silverflow Speaking at Toekomst van het Betalingverkeer | 16 March 2023
Robert Kraal, payments industry veteran and Co-Founder of Silverflow, is speaking at Toekomst van het Betalingsverkeer in March. Robert will be speaking on a Breakout Fintech Panel Session. Read on for details about this breakout session, Robert, and this fantastic event!
Join Robert’s Session
Check out the details of this panel discussion below.
Topic: Now that the initial infatuation between fintechs and banks has cooled, is there still a future for a lasting relationship?
Date & Time: 16 March @ 10:35
Moderator: Conny Dorrestijn , Moderator, Founding Partner BankiFi
- Robert Kraal, Co-founder, Silverflow
- Angelique Schouten, Tech entrepreneur, and (Co-)founder of several start-ups including 10x
- Petra Bunschoten, Global Head of Products – Payments & Channels, ING
You can see the entire agenda here.
About Toekomst van het Betalingsverkeer (Future of Payments)
This premier one-day event is held at Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam on Thursday, March 16th, 2023. Join the community of Banks, PSPs, Fintechs, Government Institutions, credit card companies, and more for a day deep diving into the following topics:
- How do you set up the payment market infrastructure in a simple, secure, and inclusive manner?
- The developments and way forward in the field of the digital euro, instant and cross-border payments
- What does the future of the global financial system look like with increasing complexity and uncertainty?
- The impact of the merging of offline and virtual worlds: from digital identity to crypto, stablecoins, CBDCs, and metaverse
- The value proposition for the customer, now and in the future: from a frictionless experience to ESG factors
About Robert Kraal
Robert Kraal is one of the few people in the world with over 20 years of experience in online payments.
After completing his degree in Geophysics, he started his career at Bibit, the first global Payment Service Provider (PSP) which was acquired by RBS/Worldpay. At RBS/Worldpay he went on to lead account management, before moving on to Google Netherlands. He joined Adyen in 2010 in the role of COO, where he was responsible for building and running the global acquiring and processing service.
As Co-founder and Chief Business Development Officer of Silverflow, Robert is responsible for maintaining relationships with the card schemes, acquirers, PSPs, and regulators.
Check out Robert on LinkedIn.
Meet us at Toekomst van het Betalingsverkeer
Meet Robert or Jeroen at the event and discover how we have helped other organizations level up their payments through innovative and data-rich payment processing.